SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM) is a software product that manages all maintenance activities in an organization.
Plant Maintenance module consists of key activities to include inspection, notifications, corrective and preventive maintenance, repairs, and other measures to maintain an ideal technical system..
Course Eligibility Criteria
- Good to have Plant manintenance knowledge or experience but this course can be pursued by any professional with a basic university degree. Basic computer knowledge is enough
SAP Plant Maintenance
- Introduction to SAP ERP & Advantages
- ERP Packages
- Introduction to SAP
- Functions and Objectives of PM.
Organization Structure in SAP Plant Maintenance.
- SAP Screens
- Features of SAP Navigations.
SAP PM Master Data
- Maintenance Plant.
- Planning Plant.
- Planner Group.
- Maintenance Work Center.
- Plant Section.
- Functional Location
- Work Center
- General Maintenance Task List
- Equipment Task List
- Material Assembly BOM
- Equipment BOM
- Measuring Point
- Measuring Counter
- Maintenance Strategy
- Cycle Set
- Create Maintenance notification (M1)
- Create Maintenance notification (M2)
- Create Maintenance notification (M3)
- Display outstanding/ in process/postponed/Completed Notifications
- Notification Type Creation
- Number Ranges for Notification Types
- Maintenance Notification processing
- Create Maintenance Order (Direct).
- Create Break down Maintenance Order wrt Notification
- Process External services for the order.
- Creation of Order types.
- Number Ranges for Order types.
Process Flow diagrams
- Create Measuring document for Measuring point.
- Create Measuring document for Measuring counter.
- Create single cycle maintenance plan (Time Based- Notification)
- Create Single cycle maintenance plan (Time Based- Order)
- Scheduling of Single cycle Maintenance Plan (Time Based)
- Create single cycle maintenance plan (Counter Based- Notification)
- Create single cycle maintenance plan (Counter Based- Order)
- Scheduling of Single Cycle maintenance plan (Counter Based)
- Create Strategy Maintenance plan (Counter Based- Notification)
- Create Strategy maintenance plan (Counter Based – Order)
- Create Multiple Counter Plan (Notification)
- Create Multiple Counter Plan (Order)
- Dead Line Monitoring.
PM Integration with Other modules
- Maintenance Notification Process flow
- Maintenance Order Process flow
- Preventive Maintenance Process flow
- Breakdown Maintenance process flow
- Calibration of Instruments
- Standard Tables / Reports
- SAP System Landscape
- ASAP methodology
- Implementation Overview
- Support and Maintenance Process
- Resolving Tickets
- Functional Specifications
SAP PM Certified Consultant
10+ years of experience