Course Description for SAP MM Training
Materials management is the training for those professionals and aspirants who intend to grow in procure to pay area of SAP.
The SAP MM module is a crucial aspect of the SAP ERP which deals with purchase of materials, services and deals with management of inventory for different companies. This module ensures that materials are available in proper quantities and there is no shortage for production or trading whatsoever.
The SAP MM course covers vast topics and requires around 50 hours of detailed learning. If you are looking for the best SAP MM training in Hyderabad, Advantex is the answer. People enrolling in the course can learn from industry experts. Read on to know more.
Why Choose Us?
Advantex equipped with expert trainers who have years of expertise in handling crucial procure to pay processes. We are the top SAP training institute in Industry.
Here is why you should take up our training course:
- Extensive Courses – The courses cover all the essential industrial processes that consultants should be aware of and teach individuals how to implement the same in SAP.
- Application in Real-Time Project – After teaching individuals about each concept in a detailed manner, trainers will explain how they can apply the concepts in real-time projects.
- Experience – The people at Advantex are industry experts who have years of experience up in different industries.
- Integration- Beauty of SAP is its integration with other functions. To succeed in SAP, one should have strong integration knowledge. At Advantex, we focus on not just individual function but also on integration between core functions such as MM-FI, MM-CO, MM-SD, MM-PP & MM-WM.
- Skill Optimization Solutions – At Advantex, it is not just about training. We also teach aspirants how they can adopt SAP skills quickly.
- Online and Classroom Courses – We offer online training as well as classroom courses. This feature allows individuals to learn with more flexibility. We also provide plug and play recorded sessions to revise sessions.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Any person who wants to begin career in SAP MM module.
- Purchase managers, officers and other people who handle similar roles.
- SAP end-users who wish to learn more about how SAP MM transactions work.
- Freshers who want to gain more knowledge regarding SAP Functional Modules.
What Will You Learn?
Advantex is one of the best SAP Training institutes in the Industry. Whoever enrols for this course can expect to learn the following:
- The primary business processes are part and parcel of SAP MM
- Direct and Indirect purchasing
- Technical aspects of SAP MM modules such as configurations, developments, programs etc
- Design and develop business processes
- Define rule sets for Master Data
- Pricing and account determination
- Invoice processing
- Integration with other modules
Why Should You Enrol for SAP MM Training?
From data analytics to project management, SAP knowledge can prove beneficial across several fields. SAP modules and packages are essential aspects of:
- ERP and Finance
- Digital Supply Chain
- CRM and Customer Experience
- HR and People Management
- And so much more
SAP Training allows individuals to venture into projects outside of their particular organizations. They will gain essential insights into the driving factors behind a business. SAP training also opens the door for high-earning potential.
SAP MATERIAL MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to ERP
- Introduction to SAP
- SAP R/3 Architecture
- ASAP Methodology / Agile Methodolgy
- Procurement Process
- Company / Company code
- Storage Location
- Purchase organization
- Purchase Group
- Creation and Assignment of Organizational elements
Procurement of Stock and Consumable Material
- Material Master
- Material Types
- Material Group
- Vendor Master
- Purchasing Info Record
- Source List
- Quota Arrangement
- Purchase requisition
- Request for Quotation
- Price Comparison of quotations
- Purchase Order
- Contracts (Value & Quantity)
- Scheduling Agreements
Message Output Determination
Inventory Management – Movement Types & stock types
- Goods Receipts
- Goods Issue
- Stock Transfers
- Transfer Posting
- Special Inventory Management Features
- Automatic PO wrt PR
- Automatic PO at GR
- Pipeline Process
- Service Procurement
- Stock Transport Order (Intra & Inter)
- Quota Arrangement
- Blanket Purchase Order
- Third Party procurement.
- Physical Inventory Management
- Cycle Counting
- Inventory Sampling
- Basic Invoice Verification
- Credit Memos
- Subsequent Debits and Credits
- Variances and Blocking
- GR/IR Account Maintenance
- Automatic Settlements (ERS)
External Service Procurement
- Standard Tables / Reports
- SAP System Landscape
- ASAP methodology
- Implementation Overview
- Support and Maintenance Process
- Resolving Tickets
- Functional Specifications
SAP MM Certified Consultant
12+ years of experience